Amoena Balance breast shapers offer a non-surgical solution for women experiencing asymmetry after a lumpectomy (breast conserving surgery), reconstruction, multiple biopsies, and even naturally. A comprehensive portfolio of shapes, styles, and thicknesses provide several fitting options and the tapered edges match her curves to appear invisible in a bra. The Natura Light Volume Delta has more volume in the center to fill the bra cup in Amoena’s lightweight InTouch silicone.
- Balance Natura Light Volume Delta – our lightweight breast shaper in a rounded triangle shape (2SN), designed to fit closely to the body
- Features patented integrated Comfort+ temperature-equalizing technology (made by Outlast®) that helps reduce perspiration behind the form for all day, every day comfort
- The Volume thickness fills your bra cup with a little more volume (V) in the center, to give you a flawless silhouette
- Symmetrical, triangular shell for use following lumpectomy or breast reconstruction
- Lightweight silicone is approximately 20% lighter than standard silicone breast forms of the same shape and size