Patient Bill of Rights
We are an organization dedicated to ensuring professional fitting of Mastectomy supplies, Lymphedema Garments and Compression Garments.
You, the Patient, have the right to:
- Be treated fairly.
- Quality professional fittings in an environment absolutely committed to providing you with the best care and satisfaction.
- Be encouraged to ask any questions during your visits with us pertaining to your care with the understanding that each will be promptly considered and responded to
- Receive ample information and education concerning the item for your care
- Participate in decisions about the scope of your treatment, including the establishment of goals and expected outcomes from the services we provide.
- You should actively participate in the dialogue with your fitter to ensure that we understand your goals.
- You have the right to see another fitter if your original fitter is not available or for any other reason
- Understand the charges you will be responsible for in whole or in part along with any insurance coverage you may have. We will advise you of any co-payments or deductibles at the time your product(s) is fitted. Your portion of the payment is due at this time
- Let us know if you are dissatisfied with our services. See the Patient Services representative at the front desk for a complaint form. Management will review the complaint and provide you with follow up contact within 5 business days by either a call, email, fax, verbal discussion or letter. We will work with you to resolve the issue within 10 business days of the initial complaint
- We will provide you with a Patient Satisfaction Survey to complete either in the office or at your leisure. Letting us know how we did will help us help you better in the future.