Style #: 11202
Best For reconstruction/ enhancement
Features and Benefits:
- This shaper provides targeted fullness at the apex of your breast to increase roundness that transitions to thin edges and present a natural profile.
- Our specialized design minimizes shifting in your bra cup for comfortable, secure wear.
- Appropriately sized so that the diameter of coverage corresponds to the increase in fullness for larger sizes.
- Developed to hug your curves for a smooth transition.
- Symmetric design can be fit on either your left or right side.
Made in the USA
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers over 700 unique ready-made prostheses and shapers in addition to the Custom Breast Prostheses. Please consult a <span class="su-tooltip" data-close="no" data-behavior="hover" data-my="bottom center" data-at="top center" data-classes="su-qtip qtip-tipsy su-qtip-size-default" data-title="What is a Certified Mastectomy Fitter?" data-hasqtip="2" oldtitle="A certified mastectomy fitter is an allied health care professional that is qualified to provide and/or supervise the assessment, treatment plan development and implementation, follow-up and practice management of patients using external breast prostheses and other post-mastectomy services.
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training program that satisfies industry standards. Breast cancer survivors worldwide value your services and the products in which you fit them.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products” title=”” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px #e1e1e1; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: inline-block;”>certified fitter to determine the specific product and fit for you.
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
- Weight: 5 oz