Features and Benefits:
- Made with ABC’s lightweight silicone, this prosthesis aids in managing shoulder tension and strain for comfortable wear.
- Our triangle design fits securely into contemporary bra styles for a seamless silhouette.
- Designed to complement and flatter a wide range of body/torso types.
- Symmetric design can be worn on either your left or right side.
- This breast prosthesis comes in a discreet ABC travel/storage case. For optimal product longevity, we recommend storing your prosthesis in this case.
- This product is covered by a 24-month warranty for manufacturing defects (check warranty card)
Made in the USA
Sizes: 0 -18
Every woman’s needs are different. American Breast Care offers over 700 unique ready-made prostheses and shapers in addition to the Custom Breast Prostheses. Please consult a Certified Mastectomy Fitter. A certified mastectomy fitter is an allied health care professional that is qualified to provide and/or supervise the assessment, treatment plan development and implementation, follow-up and practice management of patients using external breast prostheses and other post-mastectomy services.
Certified mastectomy fitters are recognized professionally as having completed rigorous education and training program that satisfies industry standards. Breast cancer survivors worldwide value your services and the products in which you fit them.
What does a certified mastectomy fitter do? Pursuant to a physician’s order, a certified mastectomy fitter measures a patient and properly fits, dispenses and adjusts external breast prostheses, bras, and related supplies. They are integral to the physical and emotional well-being of patients, providing instruction and training on how to properly use and maintain post-mastectomy products. certified fitter to determine the specific product and fit for you.