A FITTING EXPERIENCE MASTECTOMY SHOPPE, INC. is a HIPAA Compliant Medicare accredited facility by accrediting organization ABCOP and provides full service After Breast Surgery products and fittings on women after ANY type of breast surgery, from Radical Mastectomy to Full Reconstruction.
- Custom Made Breast Prosthesis by American Breast Care
- Free Consultations (with purchase)
- Professional-Certified Licensed Fitters
- Private Fitting Rooms
- Largest supply of products and post-surgical garments in South Florida
- Professional office staff will obtain Referrals and Authorizations at your request on your behalf.
- On-site Billing to Medicare and most other insurance carriers on your behalf.
- Offer Lymphedema products and supplies-Off the Shelf and Custom Made
- Offer Compression Hosiery-Off the Shelf and Custom Made
- Post mastectomy swimwear, Wigs, Turbans, Hats with Hair, and Awareness Gift Items!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
“The custom breast prostheses gave me comfort, the symmetry was just right, and they feel more natural. . . It’s an excellent alternative to reconstruction.”
Dale is a three-time breast cancer survivor with her initial diagnosis at age 36. She eventually had a bilateral mastectomy and decided reconstruction was not for her.
“The prostheses contour in the right spots against my chestwall. It’s like a puzzle-piece. . . it just fits perfectly.”
Jennifer chose to have reconstruction after her double mastectomy. When the reconstruction failed, the surgery left her with a contoured and asymmetrical chest wall, making it difficult to fit breast forms.
See what a few of our happy customers think about their ABC Custom Breast Prosthesis experience:
Ask your fitter
Speak with your fitter to schedule your personal ABC custom breast prosthesis design experience.
Personal scan session
State-of-the-art 3D scanning technology has superior accuracy to guarantee a well-fitting prosthesis.
When the ABC custom breast prosthesis arrives, your fitter will contact you to set up a personal fit appointment.